Vill du ange som standardvaluta eller gäller valutan endast för detta besök?
Nothing. Nothing worked. My room reeked of smoke. The light switch didn't control my lights. Bathroom sinked leaked, toilet didn't work. The whole room needed to be cleaned. It was gross and I didn't need very safe.
morning staff When we came into the hotel the front desk lady wasbeing solicited by a man trying to sell t-shirts and we were not acknowledged for 5 minutes. Staff member said our room number out loud with other people in the room. No ashtray in smoking room. Food on ceiling and walls. Black stuff stuck to the floor, carvings in the chair rail and nightstand, peeling paint in the bathroom, holes in the walls, NO SMOKE DETECTOR, staff told us that there was no tornado plan (There was a tornado on the ground nearby headed right for us), all vending and ice machines were broken on all floors except the lobby, and the elevator was broken. We took pictures of all of the nastiness.
The only thing I liked is that they allowed my two big dogs. The Indian lady was very rude and overcharged me. She refused to give me a print out of the charges. The room was disgusting. I was willing to look past it; I tried to clean it myself just because of the fact that my dogs were allowed. Terrible water pressure. The elevator was more like a guillotine. The place was falling apart, literally falling. I got pulled over right in front of this motel for absolutely no reason. The police officer then told me that this motel is a VERY HIGH CRIME AREA. That was the last straw for me. I packed my bags and left, and I will NEVER be going back.
Worst Motel 6 I've been in the whole nation. Very dirty and I know what to expect with a Motel 6
Location was good Room was fairly clean Reasonable price Lot of noise from next door very late into the night Need to have security patrols to keep noise down
Asked for an extra pillow. Told we would have to wait til the NEXT DAY when the cleaning staff came in. No coffee (or anything else ) in the morning. No phone book in the room.
Nothing A bad section of town, cigarette burns everywhere in a non smoking room, couldn't get a good night's sleep since we were awakened by car alarms and sirens going off. Not a safe place.