Vill du ange som standardvaluta eller gäller valutan endast för detta besök?
Everything basic worked. TV was fine, shower spray was OK and drained well, bed didn't sag, etc. The place had a "seedy" feel about it. Poor maintenance -- sink faucet dripped unless turned off with extreme force; wires were hanging from the TV and overloaded electrical outlets looked like a possible fire hazard. We left as early as we could in the morning.
Travelers need to be warned that this motel is under construction. And I don't mean a little construction. There is plastic and boards everywhere. We didn't stay (and hope we receive our money back). The rooms were dingy, dark, musty and unappealing. The office smelled like old kitty litter. While I am glad they are investing in this place, it should be closed for construction.