Vill du ange som standardvaluta eller gäller valutan endast för detta besök?
nothing!!! The room was dirty, the motel was run down. the check in staff was not helpful and couldn't speak english, the number was gone from our room door so we guessed that we were in the right room, the phone in the room did not work
Marijuana leaves in the parking lot, as well as sketchy folks. Neighborhood wasn't the nicest. The scanner was not functioning, so the night desk person wanted to take a photo of my ID on his cell phone, which was also sketchy... Room was nice enough, but amid reviews frought with reports of bed bugs and the people in the next room talking/screwing well into the morning it was impossible to get a good night's sleep. No bed bugs from what I could tell, though.
Big room dirty - staff was confused about Booking.com reservation
Smell, uncomfortable, creepy security guard, my clothes now smell of cigarettes
nothing everything. housekeeper was rude and inconsiderate. rooms was dirty
Slightly better than sleeping on a sidewalk. -Extremely uncoordinated and unprofessional staff -Dirty, sheets smelled of silt and mold and had stains -Uncomfortable due to intense cigarette smoke smell -No effort in maintenance -Other guests complained of bed bugs -Overpriced for such an abomination -Staff barely spoke english We were first given a key to a room which was already booked. I know this because when I got to my room there was someone already there (fully clothed, luckily) and he explained that they have been making this mistake for the past two days. The room reeked of cigarette smoke despite the man saying he wasn't a smoker. The concierge apologized for his mistake, took us to another room which reeked even more of smoke. I demanded he take us to a true non smoking room, he claimed all the rooms were non smoking rooms but the air cleaning machine in the middle of the floor clearly showed that all the rooms were previously smoking rooms and the hotel was attempting to make them habitable. He took us to a third room which still smelled pretty awful, but not as bad as the first two. I kept it since it was obvious the situation wasn't going to get any better. The bed smelled dusty and moldy, the curtains were tinged with smoke, the bathroom sink was caulked in extremely messily, the shower head was rusted, the tile was slightly moldy and smelled of it, and the cigarette smoke was ABSOLUTELY inescapable. I bought an air cleaning candle, but the poor thing could only do so much. The guy who came to change my sheets when I complained they smelled like cigarette dust despite being a non smoking room was wearing flip flops and ripped shorts. We kind of just stared at him as he changed the sheets. When I went to the lobby to complain, there was a LINE of vacationers, road trippers, and businessmen all complaining about similar issues to mine. I'd like to think I do my research carefully before booking a room, but some people who travel for a living had been duped as well. The number to the Red Roof Inn corporate office was being passed around to file complaints about the various problems with the establishment. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!
There is little to say that is good about this hotel. The rooms were trashed, the staff was unfriendly, and the neighborhood didn't feel safe. This was probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms were dirty. There was paint chipping off the walls. Insects and roaches were in the room and the bathroom. The toilet didn't flush. There was pubic hair on the blankets on the bed. No Internet access, even though the hotel claimed there was. The staff was unfriendly.