Vill du ange som standardvaluta eller gäller valutan endast för detta besök?
Cigarette burns in non smoking room sheets and bedspread. 2) Over the top drunk man slept on stairway. 3) felt uncomfortable- used shirts over pillows it felt so unclean
Was cheap Check in was awful, room was next to a smoking room and smelled. TV was out, wifi worked on arrival then went out, no shampoo
Nothing! The hotel was located in a dark unsafe area. The people were rude and they we're locked behind bullet proof glass. The rooms had a awful smell of mildew, the shower was mater damage inside the tiles,the fridge was packed with ice and roaches was everywher
It is cheap. There were names carved in the wall. It reminded me of that movie Stir of Echos where the ghost was trying to get me to catch the person that murdered them. I just got super intoxicated and played cards to shake the feeling there was a ghost in the room
The ac was super cold and there was a bed. The first thing I saw was a cockroach on my bedside stand. There was an endless strream of hardcore pornography on one channel. I didn't mind that so much but I think I should have been informed. Could make for an interestig family conversation...